Sulfur condensers and Helix ® bundles for Exxon
The name Exxon goes without introduction anywhere on the globe. Exxon is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
- For Exxon Fawley UK, Vermeer Eemhaven International is currently building:
- 2 Superclaus ® Sulfur Condensers
- Type NEN
- 363 carbon steel tubes
- Length of 8840 mm, 22 tons a piece, pressure 10 bar with a temperature of 260 degrees Celsius.
- For Exxon Norway Vermeer Eemhaven International fabricated 4 Helix ® bundles
- Type AES
- 699 Stainless cladded tubes
- Weight 7 tons
- Pressure 41 bar
- Temperature of 343 degrees Celsius.